Friday 21 February 2014

Freebie of the Week - Istanbul inspired

Do you know I scheduled these freebies weeks in advance? I wonder if there's any posts in between them. I hope there are. I mean, I'm kinda embarrassed of my blog archive. I get so easily distracted. Where was I? Oh. The freebie. Yeah, I took this photo in Istanbul last year. Istanbul is a magical place, seriously. If I wanted, I could probably make a whole book of magical colour schemes inspired by Istanbul. Wait, did I just get an idea for a book? BRB!

PS Free for commercial or any other silly use. If this helps you make money, hell, I'm glad. But if you manage to make millions of it, can you at least send me on a nice vacation? I love travelling and I promise to send you more travel inspired colour schemes ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment